Saturday, April 24, 2010

React! Showcase/Webstore/News


It's been almost two weeks since we got back the React! Showcase and I wanted to make a post about it but haven't had the time to give it the review/reflection it deserves. I have to say that April 9th and 10th were probably some of the best days of my life as well as the best shows Ive ever been too. Everything about it was great the venue, the bands, the vibe, the message. I really dont think it could have been much better. I knew from the beginning that React! Records was the right place for this band but after the showcase and watching how Aram and React! Crew brought all of it together and took care of everyone really confirmed it. It has been a long time since I was at a show or in room full of people who I know share the same ideas as me. I was starting to feel a little out of place and getting to the point where I felt that I could not relate, but after attending the Mindset record release, the React! Showcase, and a show in DC last weekend, I feel right at home. With all of that said, I want to thank Chris Bavaria, Mike Clarke, Daniel Fang and Colby Malone for making this band possible for me. Thank you to all the people who picked up the record or shirt. I cant tell you how much it means to me. I am truly grateful. Here are some videos from the Showcase






WEBSTORE:
I posted some leftover shirts from the showcase as well as records in a webstore. Here is a link
http://praise.bigcartel.com/

NEWS:
As of right now we only have one show coming up. The flier and info is posted below. Besides that we are just writing and living life. Praise supports and recommends checking out the following bands:
Mindset (obviously)
Sacred Love
Reignition
Secret People
No Tolerance
The Rival Mob
Waste Management
ON, Betrayed and the entire React! Roster
NAILS
Rations
Devotion
Disengage
Title Fight



No comments:

Post a Comment